easy beaded ornaments - momgineer

easy beaded ornaments


We are on a crafting kick this holiday season! Usually my boys' interest isn't held by crafts, but maybe they have just finally reached the right developmental period to work on them. They have been requesting to make more and more ornaments so I thought I'd share another easy-peasy and very inexpensive ornament craft. Make and Takes shows several other shapes we didn't do; we just focused on wreaths and candy canes.

What you need (all hopefully should be found at your local dollar store!):
  • chenille stems
  • beads (I got some clear heart beads as well - they look *great* near Christmas lights!)
The wreaths.
I also got these trays at our local dollar store - great for crafting or building LEGOs on!
I added a chenille stem for a hook, but regular ornament hooks work fine, too.
So easy and satisfying! Hopefully I will be able to share a few more Christmas crafts we've been doing.
 


momgineer Meredith Anderson

STEM education is my passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment