LEGO Americana Roadshow - momgineer

LEGO Americana Roadshow




Shel at One Sweet World had posted a few days ago about going to see this amazing exhibit at a local mall, and since my kids also love LEGOs, and we have been watching Schoolhouse Rock's "I'm Just a Bill" all week, I knew we had to go! What an amazing exhibit! Here is a collage of some of the highlights of our trip:


The Art of the Brick is also in town, but is on the pricy side for tickets. I'd love to go as a family, but between the cost of tickets and parking in Boston, and the fact that my boys are rarely happy to stay in one place for more than 90-120 minutes, I just don't know if I can justify the price! This wonderful LEGO Americana exhibit is not only educational, but free! I am planning on taking out books on some of the buildings when we next visit the library.

http://www.natickmall.com/events/the-lego-americana-roadshow-building-across-america
From the site:

This one of a kind experience will celebrate and honor the history of the United States through iconic buildings and architectural structures, all of which are made entirely of LEGO® bricks. Attendees will be able to see famous landmarks such as the White House, US Capitol Building, Old North Church, Statue of Liberty and the Washington Monument reconstructed in incredible detail by LEGO® master builders.
momgineer Meredith Anderson

STEM education is my passion!

2 comments: