Game Review: 10 Days in the USA - momgineer

Game Review: 10 Days in the USA


I wanted to share this geography game, 10 Days in the USA, even though it is a little on the challenging side for my kids (ages 5&6). What a great way to explore US geography! We have played this game in teams (1 grownup, 1 kid) and I love the strategy involved. I think we will be using this game in our homeschool classroom for years to come! You basically need to plan out a trip that uses 10 of the playing cards. You can travel by foot (bordering state), car (two states away), or airplane (fly to a state of the same color). There are also games for Europe, Asia, and Africa. I hope we eventually acquire all of them as I can always use geography refreshers as well!

Excuse the phone picture. Playing with their grandparents!

momgineer Meredith Anderson

STEM education is my passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment