- Fold along the vertical axis and glue the uncolored sides together.
- Wait for the glue to dry for a few minutes, then crease back and forth along each solid straight line.
- Fold back 2 triangles at a time to make the earth picture show.
- Put glue on one of the star flaps and then glue the two stars together.
- Start flexing! One way I explain how to fold it: “Fold together
every other triangle.” After a few flexes it become much easier
to do. You can go both “forward” and “backward” making the
trees point in or out, and making the earth/flower or having the
earth/flower pieces pointed to the outside.
Earth Helpers unit: