Are you ready to get back to school? I know, me either...but since it is inevitable I thought I'd share some great resources to get you started.
1. Set your CLASSROOM up for success - organize, label, and decorate!
You have to check out this adorable chalkboard decor pack from Cupcakes & Curriculum! Did I mention it has editable pages?
FREE sample here:
2. Set your students up for MATH success with this free Math Menu from Schoolhouse Diva.
Once you try it, I know you will want to head on over to this bundle of math menu activities!
3. Set your students up for TECHNOLOGY success with these free computer
lab rules posters from Brittany Washburn:
4. Set your students up for READING success with this free short vowels pack from Teacher Gems:
5. Last, but not least, set YOURSELF up for success! Use the editable planner pages to look at your week or month ahead! You can even use the templates to create your classroom newsletter (examples provided).
Like the colors used in the planner? Spruce up your binders with coordinating editable pages:
Wishing you a successful and wonderful school year!
*Graphics and fonts by EduClips Design and Kimberly Geswein.